Brand: Lotus Yarns
Color: Nat Brown
- Fiber: 50%Silk 50%Tibetan Yak
- Yardage: 180yds/50g/skein Sport/DK Weight
- Since it's undyed yarn you can kill the yarn any color that you like
- Ideal for all your ever versatile patterns for sweaters hats gloves shawls scarves and other accessories.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - 1. Hand Wash or Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle; 2. Initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 86F; 3. Tumble Dry Normal/ Low; 4. Do not Bleach; 5. Do not Iron; 6. Do not Dry Clean; 7. Dry Flat/ Air Dry
Binding: Office Product
Publisher: Lotus Yarns
Details: 1. Lotus Cashmere Co., Ltd was founded in October 2007, which is located in Xingtai City of Hebei Province. 2. It specializes in developing dyeing, woolen spinning and worsted spinning some natural and luxurious fibers for the international weaving yarns, hand knitting yarns, hand dyeing and wool craft markets. 3. Our products are exported to Europe, America, Australia, Russia, New Zealand, India, Nepal and other countries, and export yarns more than 300 tons every year, including pure cashmere yarns more than 100 tons. 4. We source natural fibers of the highest quality and our products include: Mongolia cashmere, Tibetan yak, baby camel, mulberry silk, superfine merino, organic cotton etc natural fiber yarns and materials, all of which can be custom spun according to the specific requirements of our innovative and creative customers. From the year 2009, we established our branch, called Lotus Yarns Co., Ltd, which focused on developing luxury hand knitting yarns. Since 2012 Lotus Yarns started distributing some international famous brands in China, such as Debbie bliss, Louisa Harding, Juniper Moon Farm, Opal and Noro yarns; and some needles brands, like Addi, KnitPro and Brittany, and leading the domestic high-end yarns market towards to internationalization.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.3 x 2.1 inches